Stacks Image 4276
Stacks Image 4281
Stacks Image 4286
Stacks Image 4291
Stacks Image 4296
The Weekly Rents

From € 1300 to € 3500 per week (for both the flats).

Terms of payment

30% of the weekly rate will be paid upon reservation and will not be returned in case of no show; the remaining 70% shall be paid upon delivery of the key.
The flat renting shall be governed by a touristic temporary lease agreement.
The 30% of the price due upon reservation can be paid using Paypal; the remaining 70% can be paid in cash (euro), by Paypal or wire transfer.
The e-mail address to be used for Paypal payments is:
A € 300 cash deposit will be required upon arrival and shall be returned upon leaving.

What is included in the price

Water, electricity and gas consumption.
Use of the swimming pool and the kids’ playground.
Usage of house appliances.
Use of bikes (5 for adults and 3 for kids); 2 baby carriers to be mounted on the adult bikes are available free-of-charge upon request.
Access to internet wi-fi network.
Private car-park.

Furthermore, good to know!

Available on a free of charge basis and upon request: 2 baby cribs, 2 high chairs and 1 baby stroller.
The owners do not live in the building.
No further services are provided for.
Flat Caldana can accomodate families with 1 middle-sized dog.
The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be paid separately.
The keys of the flats will be handed on saturdays at 12:00 and must be returned on saturdays at 9:00.